Yeah…so this happened. I don’t really understand it. Since our pre-test I have added a word press account, LinkedIn account, and even an about.me account but it hasn’t improved my social media score. But i know there’s room for improvement. In both my pretest and this test there were a lot of results that weren’t about me. Unfortunately, Brendan Cotter is a very popular name and refers to a lot of juveniles with prison records. But this Brendan isn’t a criminal, I promise!
Here are five steps on how I can improve my score:
- Get out there in the social media world. I need to make more professional accounts to boost my resume for future employers.
- Delete all the inappropriate posts on all of my social media accounts. I admit it I’m potty mouth and I need to control it.
- Constantly check BrandYourself and see what accounts are not associated with me and to make sure I clarify that it’s not me. Like I said according to my BrandYourself I am a prisoner but in reality I’m a wimp.
- Improve my online portfolio. Employers look for easy and efficient access to my most professional accounts and why not make it easy and put them all into one site.
- Keep all of my accounts up-to-date with important and useful information. I need to use my Twitter and Facebook more as a business aspect rather than ranting to my crazy aunt about the past election.
- I know I only said five but here is an important sixth. I need to simply change my name. I was thinking of something unique, something that only I will be known as and all of my accounts will be recognized under. Maybe, Kingothy Walterdome? Still working on it.
Now you’ve seen all my tips on how I can improve my score, I just have to put it in action. I need to stay up-to-date on all of my social media feed while also deleting my curse-infused tweets in Facebook posts. Don’t worry you’ll hear big things from Kingothy Walterdome, big things.